You'll be delighted by the decor of this lovely coastal cottage - beautiful wood floors throughout the home. With TVs in the den and in all three bedrooms, each with satellite channels, wireless internet, fully furnished kitchen, and full size washer and dryer, you can experience all the comforts of home while on vacation. One of the two community pools is just steps away from the property's front door. And, this pool is a zero entry pool - which is great for little ones! Linens are provided for all beds. Additionally, bath towels, hand towels, wash cloths and kitchen towels are provided.
The Rookery Cottage offers something for everyone! We hope that it will be your vacation Home Away From Home!
- This is a non-smoking vacation home.
- 3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom single family home
- Community swimming pool is just steps from the unit's front door!
- Beach is just 1/4 mile from home, about a 10 minute walk!
- Sleeps 8
- Master bedroom- King bed
- Second bedroom- Queen bed
- Third bedroom- Full bed
- Sleeper sofa in living room
- High speed wireless internet available
- Cable TV in Den and all 3 bedrooms
- Full-size washer & dryer
- All linens and towels provided
- Fully equipped Kitchen
- Ironing Board and Iron provided
- Screened porch
- Lovely wood floors throughout!
Community amenities include:
- 2 outdoor pools, one heated (March-October), with jacuzzi and tiki bar
- Barbeque area and picnic tables
- Nature trails
- Parking area for boats
- Tennis court
Are you ready to reserve your stay at The Rookery Cottage #102? Give us a call or send an email to us today!
- Area FitnessCenter
- BBQ Grill
- Ceiling Fans
- Central Air
- Coffee Maker
- DVD Player
- Full Kitchen
- Golf Course
- High Speed Internet
- Ice Maker
- Ironing Board
- Nearby Grocery
- Outlet Shopping
- Satellite TV
- Screened porch
- Shared Pool
- Washer & Dryer
Why choose to vacation in the Fort Morgan, Alabama area? Located on the west end of Pleasure Island’s peninsula, Fort Morgan offers the same beautiful white sand beaches found within the city limits of Gulf Shores and Orange Beach but without the crowds. The absence of high-rise condos means you can enjoy the sunrises and sunsets from almost anywhere in the area. The beaches in Fort Morgan are pet friendly, and pet owners can bring along “man’s best friend” to enjoy the best nature has to offer as well! (Law requires pets be on a leash) The Marina in Fort Morgan offers charter fishing and dolphin cruises, and the Marina store has beach items and necessities to purchase that you may have forgotten to bring along. Several great restaurants offer fresh seafood, burgers, pizza, as well as Mexican fare. If you feel like heading into the city, Gulf Shores is just a 15-20 minute drive away!
Area attractions include:
- Waterville USA
- Nearby exclusive golf courses
- Miniature golf
- Historic Fort Morgan
- Ferry to Dauphin Island
- Battleship in nearby Mobile, AL
- Tanger Outlet Mall (shopping and food court) in Foley, AL
- Pinnacle Shopping Centre which includes a movie cinema
- And, the gorgeous beaches of Ft Morgan, Gulf Shores and Orange Beach, AL, as well as nearby Perdido Key, FL
Things to do in the area include:
- Enjoying the gorgeous beaches and beautiful waters of the Gulf of Mexico,
- Bird watching,
- Dining out and more!